« software.applied-geodesy.org
Java·Applied·Geodesy·3D
Log in
Register
Search:
Back to the entry by Nemanja
Post reply
Reply to the message by
Nemanja
Name:
E-mail:
(optional, won't be displayed directly)
Leave this field empty:
Homepage:
(optional)
Leave this field empty:
Location:
(optional)
Subject:
Formatting help
skip to input
format text bold
[b]bold text[/b]
format text italic
[i]italic text[/i]
insert hyperlink
[link=http://example.com/]link text[/link] / [link]http://example.com/[/link]
set text color
[color=#rgb]colored text[/color]
insert list
[list][*]list item[/list]
insert image
[img]http://example.com/image.jpg[/img]
left: [img=left]http://example.com/image.jpg[/img]
right: [img=right]http://example.com/image.jpg[/img]
thumbnail: [img=thumbnail]http://example.com/image.jpg[/img]
thumbnail left: [img=thumbnail-left]http://example.com/image.jpg[/img]
thumbnail right: [img=thumbnail-right]http://example.com/image.jpg[/img]
insert TeX code
[tex]TeX code[/tex]
insert code
[inlinecode]code[/inlinecode]
[code]code[/code]
[code=css]code[/code]
[code=html]code[/code]
[code=java]code[/code]
[code=javascript]code[/code]
[code=latex]code[/code]
[code=matlab]code[/code]
[code=perl]code[/code]
[code=php]code[/code]
[code=powershell]code[/code]
[code=sql]code[/code]
[code=xml]code[/code]
:-)
;-)
:-D
:-P
:-|
:-(
:-/
:-S
8-)
O:)
:-x
:cool:
:angry:
:crying:
:oops:
Message:
> Dear Micha, > > I hope you are doing well. > > First of all, I would like to thank you for the excellent software you have developed. JAG3D has been a great help to me in my research, and I really appreciate the work and effort that you have put into developing it. > > I am currently working with JAG3D 2026 and I would like to obtain the actual matrices used internally during the least-squares adjustment. > > Specifically, I am looking for the design/Jacobian matrix 𝐴,the weight matrix 𝑃 and, if possible, the normal equation matrix 𝑁. > > I am not looking for the posterior variance-covariance matrix of the adjusted parameters. I need the actual 𝐴 and 𝑃 matrices used during the adjustment, with the same row and column ordering as used internally by JAG3D. > > Is there a way to export these matrices from JAG3D 2026, or are they stored somewhere in the HSQLDB project database? > > If they are not stored in the database, could you please point me to the Java class or method in the source code where these matrices are formed? I would like to extract them for further analysis as part of my research. > > Thank you very much for your time and for developing JAG3D. > > Best regards, > > Nemanja
E-mail notification on reply of this posting
I agree to the
data privacy statement
OK - Submit
Preview